What are principal activities of ANTA Sports Products Limited ("ANTA Sports")?
ANTA brand was established in 1991, while ANTA Sports Products Limited, a widely recognized global sportswear company, was listed on the Main Board of HKEx in 2007(Stock code: 2020.HK). For many years, ANTA Sports has been principally engaging in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of professional sports products including shoes, apparel and accessories to Chinese consumers. By embracing an all-round brand portfolio including ANTA, FILA, DESCENTE and KOLON SPORT, and by setting up an investor consortium to successfully acquire Amer Sports in 2019, a global sportswear group that has internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Wilson, Peak Performance, Atomic, etc. ANTA Sports aims to unlock the potential of both the mass and high-end sportswear markets.
What is the mission of ANTA Sports?
Our mission is to integrate the sports spirit of "Going beyond oneself" into everyone's daily life.
When and on which stock exchange were the shares of ANTA Sports listed?
Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong on 10 July 2007.
What is the stock code of ANTA Sports?
HKEx - 2020, Reuters - 2020.HK, Bloomberg - 2020HK, MSCI - 3741301.
What is the board lot size of ANTA Sports?
The board lot size is 200 shares.
What is the total number of issued shares?
The total number of issued shares is 2,713,623,500 shares (as at 30 June 2022).
Is ANTA Sports one of the constituents of any Indexes?
- HSI - Hang Seng Index
- HSCEI - Hang Seng China Enterprises Index
- HSML100 - Hang Seng China (Hong Kong-listed) 100 Index
- HSFML25 - Hang Seng China (Hong Kong-listed) 25 Index
- HSCI - Hang Seng Composite Index
- HSCICD - Hang Seng Composite Industry Index – Consumer Discretionary
- HSLI - Hang Seng Composite LargeCap Index
- HSLMI - Hang Seng Composite LargeCap & MidCap Index
- HSLMIV - Hang Seng Large-Mid Cap (Investable) Index
- HSSCNAH - Hang Seng SCHK ex-AH Companies Index
- HSSCMLC - Hang Seng SCHK Mainland China Companies Index
- HSHKI - Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index
- HSSCHK - Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Composite Index
- HSCGS - Hang Seng Consumer Goods & Services Index
- HSIESG - HSI ESG Index
- HSCEESG - HSCEI ESG Index
- HSESG50 - Hang Seng ESG 50 Index
- HSHKS50 - Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Top Shareholding 50 Index
- BWORLD - Bloomberg World Index
- BESGPRO - Bloomberg ESG Data Index
- BWRETL - Bloomberg World Retail Index
- SBBMGLU - S&P Global BMI (US Dollar)
- SCRTCN - S&P China BMI Index
- SCRTEM - S&P Emerging BMI Index
What is the procedure for shareholders to propose a person for election as director?
Pursuant to article 85 of the Company's articles of association, if a Shareholder wishes to propose a person (other than a retiring Director or a person recommended by the Board) for election as a Director at a general meeting and such Shareholder (other than the person to be proposed) is duly qualified to attend and vote at such general meeting, such Shareholder (other than the person to be proposed), should lodge a written notice signed by him to articulate his intention to propose such person for election and a written notice signed by the person to be proposed of his willingness to be elected at the Hong Kong principal office of the Company, which is presently situated at 16/F, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or at the Company's Hong Kong branch share registrar, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, at Shops 1712–16, 17/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong. The notices should be given within the period commencing on the day after despatch of the notice of the general meeting appointed for such election and ending no later than seven days prior to the date of such general meeting and such period shall be at least seven days.
Who is Cayman Islands principal share registrar and transfer office of ANTA Sports?
Suntera (Cayman) Limited
Who and where is the Hong Kong branch share registrar and transfer office of ANTA Sports?
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited whose address is Shops 1712 - 1716, 17th Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Where is the office of ANTA Sports in Hong Kong?
16/F, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Where are ANTA Sports' headquarters located?
We have operation centers in Jinjiang and Xiamen, Fujian Province. Detailed address
What is the fiscal year of ANTA Sports?
How do I get the ANTA Sports' financial report?
Who are ANTA Sports' senior management?
Please refer to the Directors and Senior Management on the website.
How can I contact the company?
Where can I get more information about the company's business?
Please visit our brand website which provides a lot of details about our products, marketing campaigns and events, latest news and the location of our shops.