ANTA Sports Wins Multiple Accolades in Investor Relations and Brand Strength including Awards from the Hong Kong Investor Relations Association
Hong Kong, 21 May 2018: ANTA Sports Products Limited (“ANTA Sports” or “the Company”, stock code: 2020), a leading sportswear company in China, is pleased to announce that the Company was recognized for the fourth consecutive year by the Hong Kong Investor Relations Association (“HKIRA”) for its outstanding work in the field. ANTA Sports picked up five awards, including Best IR Company, Best IRO, Best Investor Meeting, Best Annual Report and Best Investor Presentation Material.
Organized by HKIRA, the Investor Relations Awards recognize investor relations teams representing individual and Hong Kong-listed companies that set benchmarks for the industry. The judging committee is comprised of representatives from the academia, IR professionals, the investment community and CPAs.
Earlier, ANTA Sports was also recognized by other institutions and professional associations with the following accolades:
- Best IR Hong Kong Listed Company in the “14th New Fortune Gold Medal Company Secretary and Best Hong Kong Listed Company IR Ranking”.
- Top 100 Benchmark Companies for Hong Kong Stock Connect in the 1st ranking of the “Institutional Investors’ Favorited Hong Kong Stock Connect Company”, jointly organized by Yuediaoyan.com and Gelonghui.com.
In addition to being recognized for its achievement in investor relations, ANTA Sports has also won several awards for its success in brand building:
- ANTA was ranked 28th in “Brand Finance Apparel 50 – Top 50 most valuable apparel brands” organized by Brand Finance, a British brand valuation and strategy consultancy. ANTA became one of the ten fastest growing brands in terms of brand value.
- ANTA was ranked 78th in the “BrandZ™ China Top 100 2018” published by WPP and Kantar Millward Brown.
- In recognition of the quality and excellence of ANTA Sports’s 2016 annual report, the Company was awarded the “Silver Award, Annual Reports – Overall Presentation: Consumer Goods” in the Mercury Excellence Awards 2017/2018 organized by MerComm, Inc.
- Because of its overall strength and consistent performance, ANTA Sports was named 63rd of the “Top 100 Hong Kong Listed Companies 2017” organized by the Top 100 Hong Kong Listed Companies Research Centre.
Mr. Ding Shizhong, Chairman and CEO of ANTA Sports, said, “We are delighted to have received these awards for our investor relations. I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all investors, analysts and other stakeholders who have supported our company. We are honored to have our work in investor relations, brand building and corporate communications recognized by the public. We are committed to improving, enhancing and continuing the said work, offering investors the most up-to-date information and latest developments, even while raising ANTA’s reputation among consumers. Investor relations and brand building not only complement each other, but also contribute to ANTA’s continuous growth. Earning these international accolades affirms ANTA’s ongoing commitment to excellence. We will continue to maintain our focus on meeting consumer needs and our position as the market leader in China’s sportswear industry. We look forward to becoming a world-class sportswear company.”
About ANTA Sports Products Limited
ANTA brand was established in 1991, while ANTA Sports Products Limited (Stock code: 2020.HK), a leading sportswear company in China, was listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. For many years, we have been principally engaging in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of the ANTA sportswear series to provide the mass market with professional sporting products including footwear, apparel and accessories. In recent years, we have started moving full steam ahead on the strategy of “Single-Focus, Multi-Brand, and Omni-Channel” to deepen our footprint in the sportswear market in China. By embracing an all-round brand portfolio including ANTA, ANTA KIDS, FILA, FILA KIDS, DESCENTE, SPRANDI, KINGKOW, KOLON SPORT and NBA, and by seizing every opportunity arising in various important retail channels, we aim to unlock the potential of both the mass and high-end sportswear markets in China.
IR website: http://ir.anta.com
WeChat official account: antatiyu_20070710
YouTube Channel: ANTA Insight
For further information, please contact:
ANTA Sports Products Limited
Investor Relations Department
Tel: (852) 2116 1660
Fax: (852) 2116 1590
Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Joe Pan / Samuel Xiao
Tel: (852) 3103 0110 / (852) 3103 0128